Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Toffee Time

Thanks for all of the positive feedback yesterday!  You really know how to make a girl feel good!

Not much to report today.  Another good day at home.

I did get something fun in the mail today.  I got my American Eagle rewards mailing (yes, I still buy stuff from there and I'm over 30--so sue me!) and who was inside but my sweet little cousin, Emily Beth!!!  Isn't she the cutest?!  You can watch her "meet the cast" video here.


She was also the first thing I saw when I went to the AE website!  Why do I feel a little bit famous all of a sudden:)?


I've got a lot on my "to do" list this week.  I have to watch seasons 1 & 2 of Downton Abbey.  Yes, I'm behind.  A friend let me borrow it, and I can't wait to immerse myself!


I would have already started watching them, but I'm using my kid free time reading my book club book.  Since it's in February, we chose a sappy book and I'm LOVING it!   It's SafeHaven by Nicholas Sparks.  The movie's coming out soon, too!  Yay!


Have I mentioned that my sister-in-law, Michelle, just started an online toffee business?  Well, she did and it's called The Silver Tin.  Did I mention that it's the most amazing toffee ever?  Well, it is!  I'm telling you it's the best stuff I've ever tasted, especially the white chocolate almond kind...heavenly.  Well, we got some in the mail today, and there's a very good chance it won't make it through the night.  Mark can't stop eating it and I'm not doing so well either.  If you want to check out her website, go here.  Although, there probably won't be much toffee made for awhile, as she's about to give birth to my little nephew any day now!  I can't wait!!!


I better go!  I need to stop Mark from eating all the toffee!  Good night! 


No comments: