Thursday, January 17, 2013

Possible Snow and One Craft Down

It's still pouring down rain over here, but there's a big chance of snow tonight, so I'm going to try and let my annoyance at the rain slide.  We are beyond excited about the prospect of snow!  We have snow suits, snow boots, hats, gloves and scarves, but we've had no reason to use them.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be different!

Last night I went to the Women's Bible Study at our church.  We are doing the Nehemiah study by Kelly Minter.  I think it's going to be a really great study.  I heard Kelly at the Women of Faith conference a few months ago and I really liked her, so I'm really looking forward to getting started.



I have been working furiously on my first creative challenge project.  It really stretched my skills for sure, but I finally finished it up this afternoon.  Whew!  It was hard!




I used this and this tutorial to help me.   I'll be putting it in the mail soon for one of the ladies on my list. Be watching your mailboxes girls.  I'm not going to tell you who it's for yet.  

Well, I've got more crafting to do and my piano still lurks in my dining room, crying out to be finished up.  I'm really bad at finishing things, huh?!  I can't get over how quickly this week has flown by!  I can't believe tomorrow is Friday.  I'm so excited to spend some quality time with my main man.  

No comments: