Monday, March 12, 2012

Blogger ate my post

I'm pretty mad at Blogger.  I spent about an hour last night working on a post with lots of pictures and everything.  When I went to post it, an error message came up and I lost everything.  It was time for bed at that point, so I gave up.

I'll try and work on another post tonight when I get back from the gym.  I can't promise anything though because we are working hard on some projects.   We are painting stripes on one of the guest room walls and we are putting together the bookcase for that room.  Should be a full night.

I've been sanding, priming and painting my hope chest today.  I still need to do at least one more coat.  I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done.

Hope everyone is doing well.  Here's a picture of something I did in Rosie's room.  I got a picture frame shelf at IKEA to use as a place to display some of her books.  It turned out great!


No comments: