Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Buy One Blizzard, Get One for $.99...Ugh

True to form, I didn't post again last night.  It's become pretty hard to do it every night.  We are either busy or I'm sleepy.

I have to admit that I completely fell off of the weight loss train last week.  I ate two, count 'em two DQ Blizzards in one week!  And I didn't work out as much as I usually do.  I didn't have any motivation.  I don't know what my problem was.  I'm feeling much better this week.  I'm pretty excited because I am finally at my pre-pregnancy weight (McKinley...not Monroe), which means I've lost a total of 10 lbs.  I still have ten more pounds to go to meet my goal.  That pretty much seems impossible since the first ten were so excruciating to get off.  I'm trying to keep positive though.

I've come to grips with the fact that this summer will include a swimming suit.  I just can't seem to wrap my mind around buying one.  I don't know even know what kind to get.  I don't know if I want a two-piece, one piece or a tankini.  So many decisions.  I'm kind of drawn to the vintagey suits.  I really love this one from modcloth.  I'm seriously considering it.  They have it in so many great colors.


Today I have quite a few things to get accomplished.  I have to finish the hope chest.  I just got done painting a second coat, but I think it's going to need a third.  I really want to antique/weather it when I get done, but I'll need to do some research on how to do that.  I love the weathered look.  I also need to work on a few projects for friends.  I have three friends who have had or are having little girls and have requested some hair accessories.  I really need to buckle down and get them done, so I'm hoping to work on them today.

We put the bookcase together last night, but we didn't get the stripes painted.  There are only so many hours in a day.  Hopefully, we will get the painting finished up tonight and then we can start putting that room back together.  

I really need to study for my driving test.  I have completely put it off and I REALLY need to do it this week.  I have major test taking anxiety, even for tests like the driving kind.  I freak out even though I end up doing just fine.  I've always been like that.  My heart went out to my students who had the same problem.

Well, I better get off here and get some things done.  Have a great day!

No comments: