Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quick Trip

This week has flown by.  I can't believe it is already Thursday.  Yesterday, Mark and I flew by the seat of our pants and decided to take a little afternoon trip to Charlotte.  It's only about two hours away and really is an easy drive.  We wanted to get a few things from IKEA.  The main thing we needed was a new bookcase and we didn't want to spend a whole lot.  The trip proved productive because we came home with two bookcases (one for our bedroom and one for the guest room)!  We also got a few other things that I was needing.

They have a Which Wich and a Tijuana Flats in Charlotte, so we had a hard decision to make.  Which Wich won out and it didn't disappoint.  It was a quick trip, but it was such a fun afternoon/night.  We need to do things like that more often!

The guest room project is in full swing.  Actually, we are really close to being done.   We still need to paint and put together the bookcase.  I'll post some pictures as soon as it's all finished.   I also need to post some pictures of some little things I've done in Rosie's room.  Nothing too exciting, but something all the same.

I'm pretty tired.  I'm actually pretty exhausted.  Who knew that stay-at-home momming was so hard?!!!  It really can take a lot out of a person.  I'm not complaining, though.  I love it.

Have a great night!

No comments: