Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our Day Through Pictures

The girls have been pretty silly today.  We went to the gym in the morning and then played most of the afternoon.  I tried to capture a few of their crazy moments today with the camera.   

They crack me up because anytime I run downstairs and shut the gate, they both like to get close to the gate and peer under at me.  I had to get a picture.  

Rosie loves the new boots I got her at Target this week.  She wears them all around the house.  (Do you notice the diaper poking out from her pants?  Well, I've come to the conclusion that Rosie's not ready for potty training quite yet.  We'll try again at a later date.) (Also, do you wonder why she's not wearing a shirt?  Yeah, I don't know.)

She obviously gets her fashion sense from me:) 

These boots were 70% off at Target and I just couldn't resist.  

I'm teaching Rosie how to do a somersault and she thinks it's the greatest thing ever.  

 Rolly-Polly Girl

She's really into jumping right now, too.  She jumps off of everything and wants me to watch.  It's quite entertaining.

 Watch this, mommy! 

Tonight, we went to Mark's softball game.  I love watching him play sports, so it was a lot of fun.  Monroe enjoyed seeing daddy play, too.  Kiki, well, she enjoyed the blueberries I brought.  She didn't seem too interested in the game.  Poor Mark!  This is the second week in a row that he's come home with injuries.  Tonight he hurt is leg and hand.

 Battle Wound
 That's going to hurt in the shower.

After we got home, we did baths.  I took a few shots during our night time rituals. 

 Teeth Time!
 This is Rosie attempting to "spit".  Nothing ever comes out, but she takes this part of brushing very seriously. 

 The Keekster
 She was very proud after just climbing the whole flight of stairs on her own.  This kid is going to be the death of me.  Her lack of fear causes me LOTS of worry.  

I tried really hard to get a picture of the three of them together.  It was pretty late and the girls were exhausted, so it didn't work out.  This was the best shot and let's be real, it's pretty bad.  

Guess what came in the mail today?  I know!  Wasn't that fast?!!!  I can't wait to try them out on the girls.  I'll let you know what I think.





No comments: