Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to...ME!

So, It's not really my birthday.  It's actually my wonderful husband's and my equally wonderful dad's.  But I kind of feel like it is because my precious little baby decided to let me sleep last night until 6 am!!!  I guess it was more of a gift for Mark, because I am a much better person when I've had lots of sleep.  I have to admit, I feel great today!

Well, great, other than the fact that my parents left this morning.   It's always so sad when they leave.  We had a wonderful time with them.  They fell in love with the Asheville area.  In fact, my mom was ready to sell it all and move here!

Here are a few pics from the weekend...








What made me ever think that I should make Monroe's costume?  I was up pretty late last night putting this little owl outfit together.


And for what?  Walking around to about 6 or 7 houses!  Oh, well.  She sure looked adorable:)



I didn't end up making a costume for Keeks.  I just didn't have it in me.  She didn't seem too torn up over it, though.


Keeks and I are pretty tight.  She just loves me like crazy and that makes me so happy.  Whenever I look at her she smiles so big.  She has also started cooing!  I love the baby stage.  I can't believe how much she has grown up in the last few months. 

So anyway, I better get to bed.  I do want to mention that I am so happy to be married to the hottest 30 year old ever:)  I really like that Mark is 30 now!  I don't feel so much like I robbed the cradle.  We are both oldies but goodies now!  Happy Birthday, Handsome! 

No comments: