Thursday, October 6, 2011

What to be or not to be...that is my question!

I'm trying to come up with a cute idea for halloween costumes for the girls.  I've mentioned before that I'm not into Halloween, but I love a good fall festival.  I thought I would try to make them again this year, unless I find something super cute to buy.  This was Monroe the last two years...

Our Sweet Pea
Fifties Girlie 
Here are a few of my ideas...

Wizard of Oz
Monroe has those shoes so I thought making a little Dorothy dress would be pretty easy.  

I thought that McKinley could be the scarecrow.

Owls 




Chickens 

Princess Leia (just because those buns are so cute)



I also don't know when I will be able to make them.  I can see this being a night before project.  At this point I am still living in a hotel and I have no idea where my sewing machine is. Well, I guess I do know.  It's in a box in a storage facility in Asheville.  Hopefully I will get them done in time!  


Also, I'm not sure why the font got small all of a sudden.  It looks normal here, but when I go to publish it, it's tiny.  Sorry about that!  

No comments: