Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pantry Planning

The house is OURS!  I couldn't be happier.  They got out much later than planned, but we were able to go over tonight and look everything over.  I'm so excited about moving in tomorrow!  Monroe loved her new room.  I bet she will like it a lot more when there is actually stuff inside:)

Our realtor was so sweet.  She brought me a new hard wood cleaning system and a gift card to Lowe's to get our paint.  She also got the girls some little things.  She was a very sweet little lady.  I would post pics, but I can't find my cord that hooks my camera to the computer.  Hopefully I'll find it soon.

Tonight we ate dinner at a little hot dog place called Dog Town in Mills River.  They had veggie dogs that were pretty great.  Monroe ate a whole veggie hot dog and an order of fries.  It's crazy to see that she's a big girl now!

So, I really wanted to be as organized as I possibly can be when we move into the new house.  I want to de-clutter and get rid of everything un-needed.  I just want to live simply!  I'm already planning all of the furniture that I'm going to try and sell on Craigslist!  I can't wait.

So anyway, I want everything from the closets to the pantry to be neat, organized and beautiful.  Beautiful pantry?  I know, but then I saw these pics on Pinterest...

 Source: Pinterest 
Source: Pinterest 
 Source: Pinterest 
Source: Pinterest  

Pretty amazing, huh?!  I'll have to take some before and after pics.  I have a feeling that my blog might have a lot of before and afters in the next few weeks/months/years.  Bare with me!  

Well, I better go and get to bed.  I think tomorrow is going to be a really long day!  

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I am so happy for you guys, finally getting into your house and all! I love that all of the pantries shown have wall paper or a different color to distinguish it. It totally dresses up a boring old pantry and helps make it pretty.