Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm feeling Exer-saucy

It's been awhile since I've done anything crafty...a long, long time.  I have a list a mile long of things I am intending on making, but I just haven't been able to muster up the energy.  Today, I decided I was going to make something, no matter what.  I saw a little girl wearing the cutest bow in her hair this week and really wanted to recreate it, so that's what I set out to do.   Here's what I came up with...


Rosie and Kiki decided that they wanted to give the finished products to a few of their close girlfriends for Valentine's Day.



I did end up going to Pilates this morning.  I have only done it on video before and have always found it to be VERY challenging.  This class was no different.  I am so feeling it tonight.  My abs (or where abs should be) are killing me!  I also ran and did some strength training.  So...when will I start to see some results from all of this working out?!!!  I am waiting, but I can tell you, it's hard to be patient.

When I went to pick up the girls from the childcare center at the gym today, Kiki was in an exersaucer having the time of her life.  She adored the thing.  We don't have one of those, but I now feel like that is something we really need to own.  I think I might try to find one tomorrow.  I know I've complained about having way too many toys, but if you could have seen the look of pure delight on that girl's face, you would totally understand why I feel that I must get one right away.  Wish me luck.

This evening, our pastor and his wife came over for a visit.  It was nice getting to know them more.  I'm usually pretty awkward in situations like that, but they had a way of putting me right at ease.  Monroe fell in love with them.  By the time they left, she was sitting on their laps and hugging them.  I promise I didn't prep her, but while they were here, she kept praying the sweetest prayers for no reason.  She would just start praying out of the blue.  It was pretty cute to hear.  They seemed to get a kick out of it.  We are excited to be joining the Fletcher Church.  Everyone is so friendly!

Well, I better head to bed.  Have a great night!

No comments: