Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Full

The Super Bowl "party" was a fun one.  The first half flew by...probably because we were wrangling kiddos.  After getting them fed and put to bed, things settled down and we were able to watch the game in peace...well, the guys watched the game.  We really didn't get into the game until the last few minutes.

Maria brought over her nail stuff and offered to do my toenails.  I definitely took her up on the offer because my feet were looking pretty rough.  It wouldn't be that big of a deal, but people have to see them in Yoga and they really needed a pick-me-up.

My new and improved yoga-ready toes, thanks to Maria!  Yes, I have light-bulb toes.  

I wish I would have gotten a picture of the food before we ate, but here are a few pictures after.  I ate WAY too much.  

Pizookie...yes, it showed up! 
Hot Mama Chili 
The last of the nachos 
 The Nudd's 
The LOVE of my life 

Today we went over to Jackie's for a lunch/playdate.  Jackie made her famous Runzas.  They were really yummy!  I will definitely have to get that recipe...if she's giving it out;)  The kids played and then they decorated Valentine's cookies.

Tonight was Zumba and then Yoga.  It was hard, but fun.  Glad I did it, but my body is kind of tired and sore right now.   I am starting to enjoy working out more and more, though.  I never really enjoyed it before, so that seems like a good sign.  I am now waiting on the results:)

Wednesday is our next book club night.  The book we chose was, "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.  It's one of my favorite books so it will be fun to discuss it.  I haven't read it in awhile, so I probably should skim it over.  We are supposed to bring a little pampering gift for an exchange.  I probably should go to the store tomorrow to get it.  I have an idea, but I'll share it after the night.

In case you didn't know, The Voice, is back on television and it is as good as ever.  I just love it.  Blake Shelton is truly delightful.  Well, I better run.  I'll leave you with pictures of my girlies.


No comments: