Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What a difference a day makes

So, I'm going to make this short.  Kiki's health is starting to improve.  Yesterday was a pretty rough day for all of us.  I mean "about to lose my mind" kind of rough, but thankfully, God sent me a wonderful day today.   He has a way of doing things like that!

I finished my book yesterday afternoon.  I couldn't wait and went and got book three last night.  I have to say, the second one got really good.  The third one is kind of starting like the second...a little slow, but I have no doubt that it will improve as well.

Tomorrow Mark and I are going on our belated Valentine's date!!!  I'm super excited.  We are going to eat (still deciding where) and to see "The Vow".  I can't wait to see it.  I saw an interview of the actual people the movie was written about and I think the whole idea is just so sweet.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Here are a few pictures I took today of the girls...

 Loving on her sissy!
 Rosie loves her scarves...actually, my scarves.
 Feeling a tiny bit better.
And, for good measure, a picture of my dinner.

No comments: