Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tea for Two

Kiki woke up in the night with a fever and Rosie was a little under the weather herself, so that meant another day at home.  Mark did come home at lunch so that I could run to the gym.  It was nice to be able to get out.  This afternoon, after naps and baths, the girls were in great moods.  They were having a blast playing "tea party" with each other and I thought I would snap a few pics.  

Drinking their tea after a good bath.
 I love the way they look at each other. 
 Kiki thinks Rosie hung the moon. 
 She may be sick, but she's still so sweet! 
  My sweet little flushed girlie. 
 Craning to see her sissy! 
 Hey guys! 
Rosie's freshly painted toenails.  This was our first go at this activity and she thought it was pretty awesome. She kept saying how pretty her toes were. 

This morning Rosie came in and told me she needed Ariel.  I told her that I thought it was in her room.  She looked at me and said, "No, I need more Ariels...from the store.  Can I borrow some money?"  Say what?!!!  

No comments: