Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are you going to eat that?

I left Rosie and Kiki at our gym's childcare area for the first time today.  I have to admit...I didn't like it one bit.  I was so worried.  There were so many kids there and two other infants, so I was worried that the poor ladies would have a hard time keeping up.  It was hard to completely relax in yoga, but I finally did and I'm glad I went.  When we picked up the kids, the teacher said that Rosie did great, probably because Maria and Jackie's kiddos were there, as well.  Kiki did okay until the last few minutes when she got a little mom-sick, but all in all, she did fine.  It may take me awhile to feel completely comfortable with leaving them, but at least it is only for an hour.

I've been doing some running.  I actually ran three miles yesterday.  That's a pretty big deal for me, and it did feel pretty great.  I'm hoping that the combination of running on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Zumba on Mondays and Wednesdays and Yoga on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays will be just what I need to get back into shape.  I have found that I'm sleeping like a rock.  The only problem is that all of this energy spent is making me SUPER DUPER, ravenously hungry.  I've never felt this hungry in my life, so I'm trying not to go overboard with the food consumption.  It's tough though, because I am still breast-feeding and that alone makes me hungry.

Sorry that I didn't mention our meal plan for this week.  Here it goes...

Monday:  Mark had a late lunch meeting at work so we ate light snacks
Tuesday:  Broccoli Cheddar Soup and Bread
Wednesday:  Black Beans and Seasoned Rice topped with sauteed spinach
Thursday:  Pizza and Salad
Friday: Baked Potatoes and Salad

Is it weird that I've already started thinking about birthday parties for the girls?!  I know, it is.  I'm not even that good at them, but I like them.  I enjoy having a theme for them.  I'm thinking for Rosie's party this year that I might do a tea party theme.  I haven't figured out Kiki's yet.  Maybe I should do a joint party since they are both in the same month.  It seems like I've read that it's best for them to have there own parties so they feel equally special.  We will see.  Anyhow, I have seen the cutest things on Pinterest for tea parties.  It will be fun to start collecting stuff for it. 

Here's a pic of the littlest kiddo.  She's on my blanket from when I was a baby.



Well, I'm going to call it a night.  Have a good one!

No comments: