Monday, February 13, 2012

Twas the night before Valentine's...

Just got home from Zumba and Yoga, and I have to say, I'm pretty beat.  The idea that I have to go to pilates and run tomorrow is a tiny bit daunting, but I've got to keep positive.  I totally forgot that the Frostbite run is on Sunday and I don't feel completely prepared.  Hopefully, it will be just fine.  We are going to be pushing the girls with us, so we probably aren't trying to set any records or anything.

We didn't do anything too exciting today.  I took a load of clothes to a little consignment shop near our house.  I also ran to Marshall's and Target.  This afternoon I did some cleaning and dyed my hair.  Yes, I dyed my own hair.  Not my wisest moment, but I did it.  I was looking at pictures from awhile back and I really liked it when my hair color was kind of reddish.  So, I took the plunge.  It's not a huge difference, but  you can tell something's different.  I'll have to get Mark to take a picture of it sometime.

Monroe continues to eat like a horse.  Tonight for dinner she had three pieces of pizza, a bowl of corn, two oranges and an apple.  We are hoping she's growing up...

I'm so enjoying seeing Monroe's personality develop before my eyes.  She's such a nice mix of Mark and me.  I love that she adores sports, but she's also so into artsy stuff.  She spent over an hour today using watercolor paints for the first time.  She loved it and talked about it all evening.  I love that kid.  I love both of my kids.  Sometimes I get overwhelmed by just how blessed I am!

So, tomorrow's Valentine's Day!  I love Valentine's.  We are going to go out on a little date next week to celebrate (because of babysitting stuff), but tomorrow we will have a mini-celebration.  I'm going to make Mark his favorite dinner.  I think I am going to surprise him with a special dessert, too.

Here are some pictures of my little project from last night.  The pictures didn't turn out too well, but I think it's kind of cute.  It will at least work until I find some curtains.




Well, like I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty pooped, so I better call it a night.  Hope your Monday was a good one!  

No comments: