Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wrong Class

So, I didn't read the gym schedule and just assumed since they had Pilates on Thursdays then they must have it on Tuesdays, as well.  I was wrong.  The other Pilates class is on Mondays and I walked into Dancing for Fitness this morning.  I was unprepared to say the least, but I decided to stick it out.  One of my Zumba friends was there, so that helped.  It was actually pretty hard.  It was a lot more technical than Zumba is.  I had fun and will probably end up going back.

After the gym, we headed over to Ingles (our local grocery store) to get a few items for tonight.  I bought a pomegranate.  I love pomegranate, but I've never gotten one myself.  I don't know what to do with it.  I know there are seeds inside, but I don't know how to extract them.  Thank goodness for the internet.  What would I do without all of the "how-to's" out there?!

Today we will be doing a lot of cleaning.  I really want the house to be spotless when Mark gets home.  In case you are keeping track...Monroe has already had 3 pancakes, 2 Morningstar links, a big bowl of bananas, strawberries and grapes, and it isn't even lunch yet.  Oh, my!

No comments: