Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lunch Date

I meant to post this yesterday, but I got home late and forgot...


Rainy again today!  I really wish it would clear up so I could take the girls outside.  Our neighborhood pool opened up a few days ago and I would love to go, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards any time soon.  I found out yesterday that they are building a playground in our neighborhood and I'm ecstatic!  Coming from Chicago, the land of amazing parks for children, I have been pretty let down with the number and quality of parks around here.  We almost never go to any because they are just not good.  We went and checked out the building progress yesterday and it looks like it is going to be a good one and it's so close!  Yay!

Today we decided to meet Mark for lunch at Mountain Deli.  It was so good.  We were so close to McFarland's so we decided it would be ridiculous not to get a little treat.  I got my black and white cookie again and it was pretty great.

Tonight I'm getting my hair done.  I've decided I need a little something different, so we are going to throw in some blonde highlights.  I haven't had any blonde in my hair in years and it sounds fun for summer.  I'm still trying to grow my hair out, but I do need a trim.  I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Here are a few pics from today...

These top two crack me up because that's pretty much Rosie's life now.  She has to eat in a rush because Keeks is always lurking around the corner ready to pounce.  



My Rosie Girl...




No comments: