Saturday, September 29, 2012

All out of words

On Friday afternoon, we decided to take a little road trip to Winston-Salem, NC.  You might wonder why and I think this picture sums it up...



Winston-Salem is the home of the closest H&M to us.  There were a few little things we needed to get, and I also wanted to return some pants.  We ended up having a wonderful time.  I found some great things for the girls and Mark and I both found a few little treasures, as well.  We ate at Chipotle, because I miss that place like none other and we finished our trip off with a little frozen yogurt.    

Rosie was feeling pretty sassy on our trip.  She got so many compliments on her outfit when we were at the mall and I think it all went to her head.  



Here are a few pics of the girls before church today.

Kiki wasn't much interested in pictures today.  
The sweater made a reappearance today, as did that sass.
Fancy Rosie reading "Fancy Nancy".  She LOVES that book! 
I love this kid!

Tonight was Alli's 2nd Birthday Party!  It was the cutest party.  Jackie did such a great job.  

Holding up her 2 fingers! 
Time to blow out the candles
 Adorable table decor
Are these cute or what?!

You might be able to tell from my picture-filled post, but I'm just not in the mood to write much tonight, so I think I'll sign off.  Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

No comments: