Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Budding Artists

So, I've been missing in action lately, but I have a pretty good excuse.  Mark has been out of town for the last five days and I don't feel like I've had a whole lot of free time.  Any free moment I've had has been spent napping.   I have been EXHAUSTED.  I've said this before, but hats off to all the single parents out there.  I salute you.  Also, hats off to the Nudd's who let me crash at their house for the weekend.  They were lifesavers.

Mark got home last night and I must say, just in the nick of time.  I was close to loosing my mind.  My evening was spent dealing with this situation...


It wasn't as fun as it looks.  They got all creative on me when I was in the next room writing a quick email.  I guess I've learned my lesson.  They hit me with another punch this morning when I found both girls in Kiki's crib, as they rubbed baby lotion in each other's hair.  It was precious;)  I couldn't bring myself to rebathe them, so they just looked like little grease monkeys all day.  I took a few pictures of the ring leader this afternoon...

Greasy-Slick doesn't look too remorseful for her acts of mischief, does she? 

So anyway, that's what I've been up to.  Oh, I almost forgot!  I do have some good news.  Rosie can now go pee-pee in the potty with zero accidents.  Poo-poo...not so much.  We are still working on that one...baby steps.

Well, I better wrap this one up.  I'm feeling achy and I'm terrified that the sickness is setting in.  I'm going on a little girls' trip to Atlanta with my friend Allison this weekend and I'm praying that I can bypass the plague, if at all possible.  I've already sucked down an Emergen-C.  Fingers crossed.

No comments: