Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Premium?

I got so frustrated with my phone constantly telling me to try the month-long free trial of premium voicemail, so I finally gave in and accepted it yesterday.  I really didn't even know what the premium voicemail would entail, but figured out that it transcribes your voicemails into text.  What a fun idea!

This morning I got my first premium voicemail and let me tell you, it's not all it's cracked up to be.  Here's what I read...

Hey, Darryl,  It's Maria.  Has got up today, but I was just wondering...how in the world to you keep here from throwing up here just takes 2 colors like nobody's business and I really just been to...anyways if you can get I will talk to you later bye.

I kept wondering who was throwing up and why it was two colors.  Needless to say, what you read there has nothing to do with what the actual voicemail said.  Maria was just asking a question about curling her hair.  I guess sometimes "progress" isn't always progress.   I better just stick to the old voicemail.  If it ain't broke, why fix it?

No comments: