Friday, September 21, 2012

Girls' Trip!!!

Well, I'm all packed up to head out of town in a few hours.  It's a little bittersweet.  I've only been away from Rosie when Kiki was born and I've never been away from Kiki.  This will also be the second weekend in a row that I'm not hanging out with my hubby.  That makes me pretty sad.  On the upside, I get to see one of my close friends, Allison, and we get to attend the Women of Faith Conference in Atlanta.  I went to my first one with her about five years ago and we had an amazing time.  I'm excited to see how much fun we will have this weekend.  I'm not exaggerating at all when I say that the first time I went I found the Conference life-changing.  I look forward to the blessing that I already know I will receive this time around.

I better sign off and spend some quality time with my kiddos before I have to leave them.  Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

No comments: