Monday, April 18, 2011

A few more things...

Please keep us in your prayers--tomorrow is our ultrasound where they check the baby's brain, heart, etc. and hopefully confirm the sex.  I'm praying everything will go perfectly and there won't be ANY big surprises.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, remember how I mentioned that I got Monroe a new sweater today?  Well, I realized a few minutes ago that she didn't have a bow to go with it!  What's a girl to do?  Well, I whipped one up for her and thought I would share.  It's nothing special, but it is the first crafting I have done in awhile.  Since the start of this pregnancy, I just haven't felt like it.  I've wanted to feel like it, but it just wasn't happening.


Hopefully, this will be the start of inspiration and creativity...fingers crossed!

Also, here are a few pics from my work event, the Volunteer Recognition Banquet.

 The room, before everyone arrived.
 The tables...don't you love those cups?!  I think I love them too much.  I have at least 6 here at home:) 
Two of my fav volunteers!  Love them:) 

So, I better head to bed.  Have a great night!  I promise this is it from me.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Save me one of the cups! Love the tables, you did a beautiful job. I LOVE YOU! Mom