Monday, April 25, 2011

Bedtime, Take 2

I have had the WORST migraine this evening.  I ended up lying down and didn't wake up until around 9:15 pm.  The headache is definitely still lurking, but at least I'm not nauseous anymore.  I still feel pretty groggy, so who knows what will be written below.  Please bear* with me!

*I cannot, for the life of me, remember if it should be bare or bear in this instance.  I'm really tired.  Mark said bear, but he also said he had no idea.

Not too much to report today. I spent the morning cleaning out Monroe's drawers and closet.  I have to be so careful to shut her closet door when I leave her room or every shoe, sock, etc. will be strewn throughout the room when I return.  Her poor closet looked like a tornado had gone through.  I was able to take out some of the clothes that are getting too small, so that made some more room.  I had really been holding onto some of her clothes, hoping she hadn't grown out of them, even though it was obvious she had.  I really think I was scared that it would be the last time I could use them.  Now, knowing that I will be able to use them again, I don't mind at all putting them away until sister arrives!  Yay, for reusing clothes!  What a blessing.

Today was a BIG day for one of my besties, Tasha.  They found out today what kind of baby she is growing.  I was on pins and needles all morning.  It was almost harder than before I found out about ours!!!

Finally, she emailed me the sonogram picture so I could make my guess.  Having just seen the almost identical picture a week before, I knew it was a lady.  I showed the email to Mark as soon as he got home and within seconds, he said, "Oh, that's a girl!"  He's pretty good, especially since most people on FB thought it was a boy.

We are so excited for the Heinrich's.  As hard as it is to get used to the unknown, I know they are going to LOVE having a sweet little girl.  I just can't wait to meet her:)

Mark was able to come home early today and we decided to go have a special dinner out.  A vegeburger sounded yummy, so we went to Red Robin.  We ordered Monroe steamed broccoli and I'm telling you, that kid went nuts.  She almost finished the whole big bowl of it.  I LOVE it when she eats good.  It really is a feeling you can't understand until you are a mom.  It really made my night!

Here is a picture from the Easter Brunch that also got me pretty happy...

This is a picture of Monroe loving on baby Will.  

This gave me hope that Monroe will love being a big sister.  She is absolutely smitten with this little guy. I really hope she loves having a sister:) 

Well, I better head [back] to bed.  Have a great night!  

No comments: