Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm real tired...

So this blog post is going to be really, really short.  But I knew I couldn't stop my posting streak!  I've been going every night for so long.  It's definitely my new record.

Work was good.  I was off campus helping at a Women's Symposium, so it made my day go pretty quickly.  It's hard to turn down getting paid to eat chocolate covered strawberries and help with a raffle.

Nicole called me on my cell to let me know that she would take Monroe to their house, if we wanted to come for dinner.  It was so sweet of her and the idea of having an hour just Mark and I was hard to turn down.  It was such a nice day today, so after we both got home, we put a blanket on the back porch and got some sun for awhile.  We haven't seen the sun in a LONG time, so it really was incredible.  You really wouldn't believe my legs.  They have NEVER been this white.  Hopefully, the little bit of sun today helped them to be more on the normal side of white.

Dinner at the Meharry's was lovely, as always.  Nicole really has a knack of making people feel welcome.  She also is an amazing cook and can make something as simple as a haystack, seem amazing.

Now I'm in bed trying to keep my eyes open enough to type this.  I am so thankful for the Sabbath and the rest from the regular pace of things.

I wish everyone a wonderful Sabbath.  The littlest missy is kicking away as we speak.  I can't wait to meet her.  She already seems super different than Monroe.  Rosie was definitely not this active.  I wonder what kind of spitfire we're going to have on our hands?!  It will be fun finding out:)

Congrats to my sister-in-law, Michelle, who's blog was featured today on Tasty Kitchen!  Way to go, girl!  So proud of you!

No comments: