Sunday, April 17, 2011

I can't think of anything to call this...

This Sunday has been a very quiet one.  Mark took Monroe early this morning to help a work friend with some yard work.  Mike brought Mason along, as well.  They were only supposed to be gone a few hours, but the job ended up being bigger than they had planned and they didn't end up getting home until 5pm!

I was so glad that they were able to help a friend in need, but I definitely was super lonely.  I know a lot of people love having their alone time, and I'm not one to say no to a few hours of quiet.  But, I love being with Mark and Monroe.  I was SO ready for them to get home!  Luckily, I was able to get a lot of the cleaning done that I had neglected this week.

I was expecting Monroe to be a little crabby after such a long day, but she was as chipper as ever!  She cracks me up.  She got home and wanted to go right back outside to play.  For a girl that a few weeks ago hated grass, she has totally changed her tune.  She was probably outside 8 hours today and she didn't want to come in when it was time! We are very relieved that she is enjoying being outdoors now.

She was pretty dirty after her long day of yard work, so we stuck in the bath for a nice soak.  She really came alive and had Mark and I dying with laughter.  I didn't catch some of the funniest moments on video, but here is a little taste of her spunkiness.  I love this kid!   


I'm still feeling good after my fall and I really think everything is okay.  I'm trying not to think of what could have happened, but am just so glad that it all turned out alright.  God sure takes good care of us
Murrill's!  

Our meals for this week are:

Monday:  Veggie Chicken Fried Rice
Tuesday:  Quesadillas (I have been craving these) topped with lettuce, tomato, etc., rice and chips & salsa
Wednesday:  Pasta and Three Cheese Marinara Sauce with French Bread and Salad
Thursday:  Tomato Basil Soup and Grilled Cheese (I was craving this again, too)
Friday:  Hotdogs ( We didn't end of having these last week)
Saturday:  Danielle's FriChik White Lasagna, Salad, French Bread and Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Sunday: Leftovers



No comments: