Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Typical Day in the Neighborhood

Today was a pretty normal day at work.  Nothing too exciting to report.  I do have to do a little presentation to the leaders of the hospital tomorrow.  No matter how little it is, it still gets me kind of nervous.  Send a prayer up for me around 2pm tomorrow, if you don't mind.

Mark is at a work dinner tonight celebrating the years of work for one of his employees.  So, it's just us three girls hanging out:).  How fun is that to say?!

I am getting very excited about having another girl.  It took me a few days, but I think it will be so fun.
My sister-in-law, Melissa, always dresses Mason and Max so cute in little matching outfits.  I can't wait to do the same with Monroe and _______.  I'm also so glad that Monroe will have a sister.  I always wished for a sister myself and I'm excited they will get to experience it.  

We are at a stand still with the name game.  I have one that I really like, but we can't decide.  I guess we have quite a bit of time.  No need to rush that one.

I just started hearing really loud noises that were approaching the room I am in.  I looked up and there entered Rosie, wearing two different footie pajamas (one I put on after her bath and one she is semi wearing like a cape) and one of my athletic shoes.  It seems to be very hard for her to walk and she is lumbering quite a bit, but she doesn't seem to mind.  She's on cloud nine. This kid definitely has a mind of her own.  I was just telling Mark, that having her around makes me feel a lot more normal:)

I was looking through old pictures tonight and ran across some from almost exactly a year ago.  These pictures made me smile.  I can't believe how quickly Rosie has grown up.  I have had so many people in the last few days tell me that she seems like a little girl now.  I guess she's not a baby anymore. What a sad thought!





This weekend is our annual Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt at Mike and Melissa's.  I'm so excited to see how much more fun Monroe has this year.  Last year, I remember just kind of propping her up in a chair, but her having no idea what was going on.  I have a feeling that it will be much different!




I've been a little negligent and haven't gotten her an easter basket yet.  It really snuck up on me, but I plan on going on Friday to get her a few little special items.  I also can't wait for her to wear her new Easter Dress on Sabbath.  It is so cute.  Mom Murrill got it for her when they visited last.  It came with the cutest coat.  I'll be sure to take pics.

Well, I better run.  Wishing everyone a happy hump day.

No comments: