Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Focus Stephanie, Focus

Last night I ran out to Target and Marshall's to get a few last minute things.  While I was at Marshall's we found a faux Clarisonic face thing for MUCH cheaper than the real thing.  I am really contemplating going back to get it today.  I'm sure it's not quite as amazing, but it definitely would work for my needs.  I'll let you know what I end up deciding.

Today was going to be Christmas Cookie decorating day at Jackie's house with the kids, but Maria's kiddos are still a little sickly and Mitchell fell and hurt himself last night.  Poor little guy ended up in the ER and they patched him up with that glue stuff.  Monroe has been coughing a lot to, so we decided to postpone the cookie time for another day.  I guess we can call them holiday cookies instead of Christmas cookies!

I have so much to get done today (laundry, putting away clean laundry, packing, cleaning wrapping, etc.) that it actually worked out okay to postpone cookie day.  I just really need to buckle down and get everything done.  Sometimes I get so overwhelmed and find myself on the computer instead...like right now.

So, I guess I should go and get started on all of my projects.  Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

No comments: