Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In need of more Prayers!

So, I'm pretty sure that it's obvious how amazing that I think that Grandma Murrill is.  I have never met anyone with such an incredible attitude in spite of circumstances.  She always seems to have a kind word, an optimistic twist on things, a funny story.  She makes everyone feel welcome.  If there is a more hospitable person in the world, I haven't met them.  When we got the call yesterday that grandma was in the hospital, we were so upset.  Like I said, she's not one to complain, so when she was in pain, Mom and Dad knew something was up.  It turns out that she had blood clots in her lungs which is super serious, but when caught in time is definitely reversible.  The doctor felt very positive about her prognosis.  She will have to be in the ICU for a few days, but what a relief.  I know that she has had so much stress and grief these last few days and there's no doubt in my mind that had to contribute to this.  Please keep Grandma Ruth in your prayers!

No comments: