Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I almost forgot...

I ended up buying the face thing.  I didn't read reviews until after I got it home and I have to say, they weren't stellar.  However, I love the thing!  After using it, my face feels so soft and clean.  I can't wait to see the result after a few weeks...if it works for that long.  According to the reviews, there is a good chance it won't.  I guess I get what I pay for.  I just have to keep saving for the real thing.

Also, Fake Bake is AMAZING!  I just got done with my first application.  You'd think I just stepped off of the plane after a week in Hawaii.  Well, at least my face and arms...that's all I sprayed.  I don't seem to have a very even trigger finger, though.  I am a little splotchy.  I think I might need help the next time I do it.  I LOVE it though.  A little color can really do wonders for a person.

Well, I better sign off.  Have a great night and if I don't get a chance to touch base, a wonderful Christmas.  Love to each of you!    

1 comment:

Elle said...

I love your blog and I picked you for the Liebster Award! You can find out more at my blog--ellenetzel.blogspot.com.