Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let's try this again...

Do you ever have one of those days when you wish you could go back and start it all over again?  That pretty much sums up my morning.  I think I got a total of four hours of sleep last night, and for a girl that needs a solid eight, this started me out on the wrong side of the bed.  My dear Keekster has regressed the last few days and last night was her all time worst night.  She was up every two hours.  I really can't be sure what the problem was.  The time in between her crying, I should have been sleeping, but my fitful mind wouldn't allow that.  It was just rough.

Then I woke up and was just not nice to anybody and now I wish I could erase it all and start over.  It's not helping that every Christmas radio station is playing that Chipmunk's Christmas song over and over.  Is there anything more aggravating than that song?  I don't think so!

So anyway, send up a prayer for me this morning.  I think spending some time in prayer might be just what I need.  I'm so thankful for a God that forgives and forgets and allows for do-overs.

2 comments:

nicole said...

If misery loves company, I'm having exactly the same sort of day. I'll be thinking of you and wishing us both out of this funk.

lissey brack vancil said...

Joaquin went through a stage like that. Hang in there!