Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good News, Bad News

Good news...For the most part, I was able to salvage the clothes!  After four washes and practically every cleaning agent known to man, I feel very relieved.  A few items still have a very subtle yellow hue, but it isn't too obvious.  I did have to throw out a few, but not any of my favorites.  Whew!

Bad news...My little lady, is kind of driving me nuts today.  I love her to death, and I couldn't be more thankful for her, but she's been bad, really bad.  Anything she could do, she has done and I'm finding my patience running very thin.  I mean, it seems that someone has hired her to thwart any of my plans.  I have been trying to get the girls' closets and dressers all organized.  I seem to get one drawer done and literally two seconds later I turn around and she has somehow taken everything out and is jumping on it.

And naps...hardly an hour today.  That's one hour of sleep after going to bed at 11pm last night.  Yeah, I chose not to disclose that earlier.  Last night, she woke up around 9pm and would not go back to sleep.  I wasn't able to get her back down until 11pm.  Anyway, it created for a fun day today.  A day that seriously made me thankful for work tomorrow.  I know that sounds horrible, but I am very fragile right now:)

Look what I found when going through all of the clothes!!!


Can you believe that Rosie used to wear these little onesies?!  They are hardly the length of my foot!  These were the only two little outfits that fit her properly when we first brought her home.  Luckily, Kaylee sent me these little premie outfits right after she was born and she pretty much lived in them, until she could finally start wearing the newborn size.  They really look like they could fit Rosie's baby!


Have I told you when I've decided McKinley's birthday will be?  Well, it's going to be August 18th.  Okay, I know, I know...I'm nuts.  I just really would love for her to come then.  It would be during my 37th week of pregnancy, it would be before Rosie's b-day (I don't want it to be on her b-day), I wouldn't have to do another Volunteer Orientation, and I just really like the date.  Do I think it will happen?  Probably not, but a girl can dream, right?

I have been meaning to record one of Rosie's night time prayers for the longest time, but I keep forgetting.  Finally tonight, the night where she was totally exhausted, I remembered.  It's not one of her best because she is super quiet and yawning through most of it, but it's still very sweet.  It was completely dark in her room, so that's why you can't see anything.

No comments: