Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 3

I'm just going to get right down to business.  I am just a little too tired to feel like writing.  I don't know what's up, but the sleepies are back.  I feel like I did during my first trimester.  I had the hardest time peeling myself off of the couch today.  I didn't get half of my list completed.  Tomorrow is going to be one busy day!  Anyway...

7 Reasons Why I love Mark William Murrill



#3 He's really smart  He doesn't like to admit this, but Mark is super duper intelligent.  Yes, there was a time when I did his homework when he was taking classes for education, but that wasn't for lack of smarts, it was lack of interest, which I can completely understand. 

I am continually amazed at the depth of his knowledge.  He is an avid reader and is always abreast to what's happening in the news.  While I'm reading blogs and Tina Fey books, he's in the middle of a 500 page biography about a theologian.  I mean the guy's radio stations are all set to NPR.  Can you get any smarter?

I love being able to ask him anything and he's able to explain it to me.  He really is an amazing teacher and has a knack for making complicated things seem simple.  

I also love that because of his smarts, charm and personality, he is so well respected at work.  It makes me so proud to work in the same place.  I'm always getting, "Oh, so you're Mark's wife!"  I am always delighted to be able to say yes.  I know that Mark's got a big future ahead of him.  People would be crazy not to want him to be apart of their team.  I sure feel lucky to have him on mine:)  

So that's just another reason why I love this man.  

I don't really have a "smart" picture of him on the macbook, so this one will have to do.  I feel that it has a smart aura. 





No comments: