Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Short but Sweet

I really don't have a lot to share today.  Work was a little tense, so I am very happy to be home.

When we got home, once again, we were greeted by the smells of yumminess.  Tonight it was Thai Peanut Pasta.  It was incredible.  Would you expect anything less?

Yummy Pasta!  Thanks, Stephen and Michelle!

I am getting very sad that they are leaving tomorrow:(.  Luckily, they were able to get another flight and are now leaving late in the evening, rather than early tomorrow morning.  They also wanted to watch Monroe again tomorrow, so she is super excited about that.

Tonight, Melissa and the boys came over to see Stephen and Michelle.  It was great fun and we were sad to see them go.  We don't have a whole lot going on tonight.  We are just watching the Bulls/Heat game and taking it easy.  

So, like I said, not too much going on around here.  I sign off. Have a great night!

No comments: