Saturday, May 28, 2011

Home Alone & Day 5

Another great Sabbath! We went to Sabbath School and stayed after to help Becky and Jason to transition the room over for the next lesson.  After that, we headed home for lunch.  Kenneth joined us.  We had one of my favorite meals: dinner roast and mashed potato casserole! Yummy! 

 The perfect meal with two great people! You may notice the mashed potatoes are half cheese/half no cheese.  Mark made half vegan for him and half regular for us non-vegans.

After resting for a bit, we hit the road for a little Sabbath drive.  We ended up going to North Chicago because Mark had always wanted to see what it was like.  It was well worth the drive.  We saw some amazing homes!  I mean A-MAZ-ING!  I guess many of the Bull's players live around there.  We thought about being stalkers.  Now at this point, I would love to say we thought about it, but we realized that would be wrong, but really we would have been stalkers if we had any clue to which houses they were.  

We also headed to the Bull's training facility.  Yes, very stalkerish, huh?! There were a few kids waiting outside trying to see Scalabrine.  He was the last player left inside.  I'm not a fan of him AT ALL back from his Celtic days, so we didn't stick around.  We just took a few pics and headed to the next part of our journey.   Here's what the Berto Center looks like.  It's not too incredible looking.  I have to admit, I was expecting more.


We next headed to the beach.  It was such a crummy day, but it was a great day for a leisurely walk on the beach.  Here are a few pics.





We drove around looking at homes for awhile longer, with a particular house on our radar.  This house...

Does it look familiar?! It's the house from "Home Alone"!  Pretty crazy, huh?!

  I love spur of the moment drives and this one was exceptionally fun.  

7 Reasons Why I love Mark William Murrill

Reason #5 He's so romantic.  Mark has always had a zest for romance.  I remember him getting me special presents after every month of dating and his proposal to me was to die for.  You'd think things would have slowed down over the years, but they haven't changed much since then.  I told you about my Mother's Day!  See how romantic this guy is?!  Some of the most romantic things he does aren't even planned.  Watching him with Monroe, hearing him say sweet things about me to people, when I catch him looking at me from across the room, sweet kisses for no reason...the list could go on an on.  I feel so lucky to have a man that still cares enough to make me feel special.   

  

No comments: