Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Liebster Award


So, I have some pretty exciting news, Michelle over at ElleOhvee picked my blog for the Liebster Award.  It is a recognition award for an up and coming blog.  What a fun surprise!  Thanks so much, Michelle!!!  

Now I get to pick five more blogs that I think deserve the same recognition. The blogs I choose must have fewer than 200 readers. By the way, if you haven't already, why don't you click that subscribe button on your right and become a follower.  Thanks:)  Here are my picks for the blogs that I think are pretty special and deserve a read:


If you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here's what's next:
*choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers
*show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. If you are not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award ;)
*Post the award on your blog. Be sure to link back to the five blogs you selected so others can visit

No comments: