Thursday, January 26, 2012

Raleigh Trip

 The trip down was an easy one
 Both girls were pretty low key
 Mark showing the Duke statue who's boss
 The Keekster
 Big ole' blue eyes 
 Tijuana Flats...YUM! 
 Rosie's new suit
 Rosie loved tending to the babies 
 Kiki loved the museum 
 Driving the boat
 Exploring 
 Trying the bike on for size
 Making shots 
 All worn out 
Having a blast.  

The trip to Raleigh was great.  I LOVE it there.  It has great shopping and is very easy to get around.   We also figured out that it's only an hour from the coast.  What a great place!!!  I can't wait to go back.

We spent the day at the Children's Museum and then headed to pick up Mark from his meetings.  We ate dinner at Noodles & Company.  We don't have one near us, and it just sounded good.  Then Mark wanted to head to Chapel Hill to check out the UNC campus.  It was crazy.  I couldn't get over how huge it was.  It was really neat to see.  I loved seeing "Greek Row".  Those houses are so cool.  It reminded me so much of our favorite show that sadly ended last year, "Greek".  I sure miss it.  

After the trip to UNC, we started the journey home.  We didn't get in until pretty late, but it was worth it.  We really had a good time and I always love trips with Mark.  He's so fun.  

Today we went over to Jackie's for lunch.  It was so good.  That girl can cook!  Then we headed home for naps.  I kind of had a bit of a break down tonight.  I have been feeling that I'm not able to get it all done and both of the girls cried pretty much all afternoon.   It was just one of those days.  I went to work out tonight and I'm feeling a lot better.  I think I just needed to get out.  Sometimes you just need a few minutes to yourself, you know?!  

Well, Mark just got home from working out, so I better sign off and spend some quality time with my main squeeze.  Goodnight! 

No comments: