Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Wrinkle In Time

Well, the reviews were correct.  My Pretika Sonic Face Brush is on it's way out.  Oh, well.  I really liked it while it lasted.  Yesterday it started turning on all by itself.  Sometimes it turns on and off in quick little bursts, almost like it is trying to communicate with me using Morse code or something.  I feel bad that I don't understand it.  Maybe it's telling me that it's time to spend the money and get myself a Clarisonic.  Yes, I think that's it!  We found the cutest paisley one at Nordstrom.com the other day, but I think I might get this color.  If you are wondering, it really has done a lot for my face.  My pores are much less visible and my face is so much softer.  I would definitely recommend it.

I'm really paying attention to my skin lately, because I've been having some issues with feeling very, very old.  It didn't help that on Facebook someone wrote that I looked older than my mother.  Not that my mom looked like my sister, but that I looked older than her.  This commenter is known for his inappropriate comments, but still.  I always remember hearing people say that after thirty you start to deteriorate, but I really never took it seriously until now.  I guess all the time I spent in the sun is catching up with me!!!  I vow to start taking much better care of myself from here on out.

I put a lot of stuff on Craigslist last night.  I am still trying to sell that stinkin' huge hutch.  It's just so big and I don't think there are a lot of places that can handle the sheer size of it.  We are also selling our black desk, a piece of art, and our kitchen cart.  If you or someone you know is in the need of any of this stuff, please contact me.  You can get it at a very reasonable price.





Tonight I am making a new pasta recipe I found on Pinterest.  Hopefully it will turn out yummy.  I'll let you know if I recommend it.

Mark signed us up for the 20th Annual ParkRidge Frostbite 5k in February.  Now, to most people that would be no biggie and require little to no training.  For me, on the other hand, this is a big deal.  I am not a runner, as I've stated many, many times before.  This will give me the kick in the pants I need to get started training...hopefully.

Well, I better go.  I've got kiddos to feed.  Have a great afternoon!

No comments: