Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 250th!!!

I can't believe that this is my 250th post!  I'm really astounded.  Following through with things isn't my forte.  If you were to look through my coloring books as a kid, you would find 100's of half finished pictures.  I wasn't sure that I would be able to keep up with blogging, but I must say that for the most part, I really enjoy doing it.  For those of you that read it, thank you for hanging with me through it all.  I appreciate your friendship very much.  I feel like we need to celebrate in some way, but I can't think of anything.  I'll keep thinking about that and get back to you.

Monroe has a bit of a cold.  It kept her up a lot of the night last night, poor thing.  Really it's just a VERY runny nose.  At one point today I looked over at her and I swear, every part of her face was covered in snot.  It looked like someone had thrown a snot pie at her.  It was so gross, but I couldn't help but laugh.  Don't worry, I then proceeded to clean her up.

I just put her to bed, so I'm hoping she has a better night.  Mark usually puts her to bed, so it was a treat for me to do it tonight.  I did realize what a little manipulator she can be.  She got way too many stories/books out of me, begged for more songs, and even convinced me to tickle her back for a few minutes.  I started to get up and she snuggled up to me and started rubbing my face and hair, so I wouldn't leave!  It worked.

Mark and I are just hanging out tonight and it feels so nice.  The house is clean, the lights are dimmed, music is playing and it's just nice and quiet.  AH!  I love it.  I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday evening with those they love.  See you tomorrow!  

No comments: