Thursday, November 24, 2011

So thankful for 31 years!

I truly couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving!  Great company, great food, huge blessings!  I don't know why I was so worked up about making food.  It went so smoothly and it was completely stress-free.  It helped that I had a whole team chipping in!

I sometimes get overwhelmed by how blessed I am.   As I celebrate my 31st year of life today, I can't help but spend some time contemplating all of the wonderful things God has given me.  My family and friends are amazing.  Mark and I have both been blessed with careers we have loved and wonderful coworkers.  We have a warm home and not only food, but good food.  I am just so happy and just so blessed.  I pray that each of you has had a Thanksgiving to remember and that you are enjoying some special moments with your family!  Love to you!


No comments: