Thursday, November 3, 2011

Not quite as planned...

So my day didn't go exactly as planned.  I had hoped to get tons accomplished, but Rosie was not going to nap for anything.  When I wasn't with her, I was feeding Kiki, so long story short, my house is pretty clean, but that's about all I did.  Oh, and Mark came home at lunch so that I could go to the gym.  That was a nice reprieve.  We have started doing that on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Mark goes in the early mornings and I go at lunch.  When Kiki is six months, we can start leaving the girls at the gym's childcare, but until then, this will have to do.

I promised a picture today of my cabinet project, but I didn't get around to taking it!  The lighting is pretty bad now, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

If all goes as planned, we are headed on a fun little outing with Maria and the kids to a little indoor play center.  It will be nice because we really need to get out!

I'm pretty excited to have stumbled on the fact that we get 3ABN as one of our cable channels.  They have a show that Monroe LOVES called Tiny Tots for Jesus.  It's a sweet little show and I would recommend it to all parents.  It's nice for her to see kids praying and singing about Jesus.  She would get so excited when they would sing songs she knew.

I'm also pretty excited about a little blog I came across today.  Date Nights on the Cheap  You really need to check it out if you are looking for fun and creative date nights for you and your spouse.  I can't wait to get started.  In all of the hustle and bustle of moving, getting settled, new baby, etc., date night has been non-existent.  I really want to change that.

Well, I better go.  Have a great night!  Pray for an uneventful evening:)  

No comments: