Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanks

So our other Murrill half arrived around one this morning!  We were so glad they made it here safe and sound and that they also got to cross paths with the Nudd's on their journey here, which worked out great!

After breakfast, the guys took Mason, Max and Monroe to Health Adventure.  Mark ended up getting us a year pass, so I'm so excited to get to go anytime we want.  Monroe just loves it there.

Melissa, Kiki and I went to do some light shopping.  Melissa and I have pretty much the same taste in clothes and we usually end up veering towards the same items.  Today was no different and we came home with matching shirts.  We'll be sure to get some pictures.  We had a light lunch because we were going to have dinner with the family, but somehow the wires got crossed and the guys ended up going to Papas and Beer without us!!!  Of all places!  They promised we could go back another time this weekend.

Tonight, we started making some of the food for tomorrow.  Somehow, my Jello Pretzel thingy did NOT turn out like it normally does.  The consistency was so weird.  Hopefully, it will still taste good.  I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about our lunch tomorrow.  I think it's going to be pretty amazing.

Tonight, I have forced everyone to watch a four hour long Christmas movie with me.  It's in the "Love Comes Softly" series, which I love, but the acting is a little rough, to say the least.  We will probably need to spread the movie out over the weekend.  They are all very sweet to humor me, though.  There's something about a poorly acted Christian Western Christmas movie that gets me every time.  

Well, I'm thinking something pretty terrible is about to happen on the movie, so I better pay attention.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!  I'm truly thankful for each of you.  

No comments: