Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scam me twice?

I had a different scamming friend contact me today.  Apparently my hutch is a very hot item in the scam market.  At least this one was fun to read.  It's not often you get to email with a Marine Engineer away at sea.  My favorite part was the "surprise promise gift".  What kind of promise are you making with an oversized outdated piece of furniture? None of my business, I guess.  I hope you enjoy the email as much as I did!


Great. am glad to read from you ,will appreciate more pictures... i am a marine engineer, i am at sea right now.I am buying this as a surprise promise Gift so am willing to offer you the amount you required. I can only pay through PayPal at the moment as i don't have access to my bank account online(i don't have internet banking with it), but i have it attached to my PayPal account, and this is why i insisted on using PayPal to pay,all i will need is your PayPal email address to make the payment, and if you don't have a PayPal account yet,you can set one up at  www.paypal.com  it cant take you less than 3mins to do that, i will be expecting your PayPal email so l can pay. I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payment has been sorted.  l will be waiting for your reply asap

No comments: