Monday, November 28, 2011

mmm...French Bread!

I've made some Christmas progress.  I ordered our Christmas cards today!  I'm glad to have that done.  Can't wait for them to arrive.  Hopefully, they will turn out okay!  I'm still contemplating writing a Christmas letter this year.  I used to do them every year and I absolutely love getting them from other people.  I just need to muster up the creativity to do it.  We'll see how it goes.

Today we headed to the Health Adventure again.  I am definitely getting my money's worth.  Rosie still loves it!  Maria got a membership today, so now I'll have someone to go with.

The weather has been nuts here.  It hasn't stopped raining all day.  I'm talking really pouring!  There's been a flood warning since last night.  I'm not going to lie, flood warnings concern me quite a bit.  I've seen the news reports with people standing on the roofs of their houses waiting to be rescued.  That's not cool.  I'm praying that nothing like that happens!  I guess there is a log jam on the French Broad River (not to be confused with the French Bread River) that might cause major flooding.  Yikes.  Keep that in your prayers if you don't mind.

Tonight was Zumba and it majorly kicked my heiny (not completely sure how to spell that).  The teacher definitely took it up a notch tonight.  It was still very fun even though I feel like I was moving in slow motion.  Jackie joined us tonight, so that made it even better.

I still haven't put up the Christmas stuff.  I was gone all afternoon and didn't get to it.  I still might try tonight, but my body is hurting pretty bad.

Tomorrow, we are getting together with Elizabeth and her kiddos at Maria's house.  We are going to try and do a little craft with the kids.  Being a former teacher, I know that crafts with kids can either go really well or really horribly.  It will be fun to see how it goes.  I now need to figure out what craft we should do, so I better run.  Have a great night!

No comments: