Thursday, November 10, 2011

You're Cute!

So, guess who bought all of her children's Christmas gifts today?  Yep, me!  I don't know what got into me, but I went nuts and got all of the girls' gifts taken care of.  It was so fun.  The only problem is that I'm horrible at keeping any sort of surprise that involves gifts.  I've been known to give gifts MONTHS in advance...months!  It's going to be a rough 43 days for me.

Rosie was such a sweet little girlie today.  When I was doing my hair earlier, she said, "You're cute, Mommy. You're cute!"  Boy did she know exactly what to say to make me feel good!  

I really got the hankering for potato soup today, so I ran to the local health food store to grab some celery and carrots.  I'm thinking the carrots may have been genetically engineered or something because they were ginormous.  I'm talking HUGE!  The picture below really doesn't do it justice.  I usually put 3 carrots in my soup, but I only needed to put a half of this one in.  They grow em' big in North Carolina!


Well, I'm super sleepy tonight, so I'm going to head to bed, but I will leave you with a few pictures of my sweeties.  Have a good one! 

 Keeks and Daddy 
 Sweet Smile
 That smirk gets me every time.
 Silly Girl
I can't believe what a big girl she is now!  It happened so fast.  

No comments: